Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year Ladies

Let me start by saying I wish each and every one of you a successful new year. 

I made some changes for the Jan. Girl's Night, the original plans were to do Sip n Strokes.  I'm putting that off, hopefully we can do it in Feb.  the pictures that are up for Jan were not something that I think any of us would be interested in painting.  The new plans for Jan will be Kat's Cafe located at 970 Piedmont Ave for their Martini Friday's you can check out the menu at www.katscafeatlanta.com.  Evites have been sent out, please RSVP for this event.  Don't forget if you have any suggestions for our Girl's Night post it here or email me.

I look forward to having even more fun in 2011 than we did in 2010.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment