Thursday, December 2, 2010

Welcome Ladies

I decided to try a blog for us.  This way we all can post comments and reviews on places we have visited and I can also keep you informed without sending out a ton of emails.  Please have patience with me as I work this out.  I hope you all enjoy our new blog and please post any ideas or places that you want us to try.

Look forward to more updates to come soon.

2 comments:

  1. Girl's night has been an success over the years and a lot of pounds from all the good food that we have enjoyed at different locations in and around Atlanta. I still remember the day when we discussed the first ever Girl's night. I look forward to many many more Girl's night over the town. Be on the look out from throw backs of pass girl's nights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stephanie, I have enjoyed all of our Girl's Nights. 2011 will be more than just eating I have some other fun stuff lined up for us.

    ReplyDelete